Innovation Norway, The Consul General and NORWEP are very pleased to have Vice Minister Mrs. Ingvil Smines Tybring-Gjedde from the Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy for the seminar, as well as the Consul General Mrs. Sissel Hodne Steen from the Consulate General of Norway Rio de Janeiro. Other speakers will include senior managers from Petrobras, Equinor and DNVGL. The panel participants represent companies such as Aker Solutions, NTNU, Kongsberg Digital, 4Subsea, GCE Subsea and GCE Node.
- Registration and breakfast
- Welcoming words, Sissel Hodne Steen, Consul General
- Keynote, Ingvil Smines Tybring-Gjedde, Deputy Minister Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
- Petrobras’ perspective on the influence of increased digital processes in the O&G industry, Augusto Borella, Digital Transformation Manager Petrobras
- Equinor’s perspective on the influence of increased digital processes in the O&G industry, TBC, Equinor
- An overview on general trends and opportunities, TBC, DNVGL
- Moderated panel discussion on how Norwegian industry players view, plan and deal with current drastic changes in the industry driven by the digital transformation
The event is open for all and free of charge.
Time: Wednesday 26 September 2018, 08:30 – 12:00
Location: Hotel Mariott, Av. Atlântica – Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro – RJ, Brazil
To take part on the seminar, register as soon as possible: