The Global Growth Subsea Technologies O&G Brazil program consists of 1-2 meetings in Norway and group visits to Brazil including meetings with relevant business and institutional decision makers seeking to explore opportunities, identify clients and partners to successfully enter the Brazilian market or expand existing business.
Oil companies in Brazil are either starting with their concept studies for recently awarded fields or working towards more efficient subsea structures linked to an increased number of new FPSOs
replacing fixed platforms in the years to come. This is the right moment for innovative and solid technology solutions for secure and efficient subsea operations to the Brazilian market.
About the Global Growth Program
Global Growth is a series of export programs delivered by Innovation Norway to help Norwegian
companies grow in international markets. Participation will increase speed and reduce risk when pursuing new, international business opportunities.
The program includes:
- Workshops and business modelling.
- Information on export regulations and practical guidelines.
- B2B meetings with relevant representatives from the Brazilian market.
- Insight and increased knowledge about advanced international markets.
- Understanding of the Brazilian business environments and social interaction.
- Increased market insight.
- Information on how to set up and do business in Brazil; IPR, contracting, legal structures.
- 27.-30. Aug 2018 at ONS, Stavanger: Kick-off and program presentation at Innovation Norway
- Mid Nov 2018, Brazil: 1st Market Visit – factfinding, identification of first leads. Meet FMC, OneSubsea, Aker Solutions, Equinor, Petrobras among others
- Mid Jan 2019, Norway: Follow-up meeting
- March 2019, Brazil: 2nd Market Visit
- Mid May 2019, Norway: Workshop according to the needs of participating companies
For further information, read the Teaser GG O&G Brazil
Martin Nietz – firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Advisor, Innovation Norway Brazil.
Mathilde Kallestad – email@example.com
Financial advisor Energy, oil and gas, Innovation Norway Vestland.